Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) support
About the Local Offer
The Local Offer tells you what special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) support is available. Every council must publish one.
Our Local Offer tells you:
- how we support children and young people aged 0 to 25 with SEND
- what is ordinarily available in Camden schools and settings (early intervention)
- how to access more support in early years settings, schools and colleges
- how Camden supports children with more complex needs
- what education, health and care services are available in Camden for children and young people with SEND
Who the Local Offer is for
The Local Offer is for parents, carers, children and young people, and all those who support children and young people with SEND.
On our Local Offer website you can search for support by age group, or by service. You can also find information, advice, and guidance.
Impartial support for parents and carers
For impartial advice and support in Camden, visit Special Educational Needs and Disability Advice Support Service (SENDIASS).
For peer support and to meet other parents near you, contact the Camden Special Parents Forum.